Geordie Shore cast member Chloe Ferry has revealed that she is planning a second nose job.
The 21-year-old reality TV star and television personality – who also appeared on Celebrity Big Brother in January 2017 – has revealed that she will have more cosmetic surgery to make her nostrils wider, despite going under the knife for a rhinoplasty operation last year. She was inspired to get her nose done upon seeing her pal – and former Geordie Shore star – Charlotte Crosby’s nose surgery results.
Since her appearance on the MTV show, Chloe Ferry – who was once a figure skater – has had a number of cosmetic procedures (in addition to the nose job) leading to her dramatic transformation, which is rumoured by the press to cost around £50,000 in total. These include lip fillers, veneers, Derma cheek fillers, an eyebrow lift, permanent eyebrow tattoos and Botox. In addition to this, Chloe Ferry has admitted that she loves plastic surgery and is somewhat of an ‘addict’, and she has often mentioned in interviews that she feels happier with her surgically-enhanced look. She has even filmed some of her cosmetic procedures on Snapchat for her fans and Geordie Shore viewers.
However, despite being a self-proclaimed cosmetic surgery lover, she claims that she has “calmed down” with the number of procedures she’d like to have done.
As for her fellow castmates, when it comes to plastic surgery and regular cosmetic procedures, the same can be said for them as well. After all, some of the Geordie Shore cast members are no strangers to splurging on some nip and tuck:
- Charlotte Crosby has had lip fillers, Botox and a nose job.
- Holly Hagan has had boob implants, a boob uplift, Botox and lip fillers.
- Marnie Simpson has had boob implants, a nose job and lip fillers.
- Sophie Kasaei has admitted in interviews that her lips, eyebrows and boobs “are all fake” and she’s also had cheek fillers.
- Vicky Pattison – also I’m A Celebrity… jungle queen – had a breast enlargement and a breast uplift after dramatically losing weight almost four years ago.
If you would like celebrity cosmetic surgery like Geordie Shore star Chloe Ferry, then get in touch with Moorgate Aesthetics for information and expert advice on cosmetic procedures. Their clinic is located in Harley Street London and they offer free consultations throughout the UK , they can help you achieve the look you desire.